Top 35 Who Was The First President Of Australia Update
Who Was The First Australian Prime Minister?
Keywords searched by users: Who was the first president of Australia Who is prime minister of australia now, Labor party of australia, The lodge australia, George Reid
Who Was The First Australian Leader?
Edmund Barton played a pivotal role in the formation of Australia’s Federation and subsequently became the nation’s inaugural Prime Minister. As one of the primary architects behind Australia’s Constitution, Barton’s contributions were instrumental in unifying the country. On January 1, 1901, a momentous occasion unfolded at Centennial Park in Sydney, where Barton was sworn in as Australia’s first Prime Minister, marking a historic milestone in the nation’s history.
Who Is The Past President Of Australia?
The past presidents of Australia are important figures in the nation’s political history. Below is a list of Australia’s past presidents, including their names, birth and death dates, constituencies, and the periods they served in office:
Gough Whitlam (1916–2014)
- Constituency: MP for Werriwa, NSW
- Term of Office: 11 November 1975
Malcolm Fraser (1930–2015)
- Constituency: MP for Wannon, Vic
- Term of Office: 11 March 1983
Bob Hawke (1929–2019)
- Constituency: MP for Wills, Vic
- Term of Office: 20 December 1991
Unfortunately, the information about the next president is missing from this list. Please note that Australia does not have a president; it has a Prime Minister who serves as the head of government. If you are looking for information about the Prime Ministers of Australia, please provide the relevant details, and I would be happy to assist you further.
Found 46 Who was the first president of Australia
See more here: ditheodamme.com
Learn more about the topic Who was the first president of Australia.
- Edmund Barton | naa.gov.au
- Edmund Barton | naa.gov.au – National Archives of Australia
- List of prime ministers of Australia – Wikipedia
- John Curtin | naa.gov.au – National Archives of Australia
- Edmund Barton – Wikipedia
- 1788 – Before European Settlement – NSW Parliament
See more: https://ditheodamme.com/mua-sam-lam-dep